While the below page sets out the legal terms of the warranty, we will ensure that we make all reasonable efforts to ensure customer satisfaction while balancing the need to protect us against misuse and fraud. Please contact us first to get the issue resolved, preferably with photos that illustrate the issue or problem.
We build our products to last.To the original owner, we guarantee and warrant our TAGG products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product. If you have any problems with the product, please contact us for return authorization at email@example.com .com before sending the product to us. We will evaluate the product. We will replace the product (at our option) if the damage is covered by the warranty.
Please note, damage due to normal wear and tear, the natural breakdown of materials over time, accident, improper care, or negligence is not covered by our warranty. If the product is no longer available or obsolete, we will issue a refund upon receiving a valid proof of purchase.
The personal information that we ask for is generally used to provide goods or services to you, or to enable you to participate in our business activities, including:
● Provide you with order status updates, transaction records, agreements for the sale of goods or services and tax invoices;
● Fulfilling our obligations to you for the goods and services that you have purchased or requested from us;
● Product’s Warranty registration.
● complying with any applicable laws, regulations and directions given by regulators or government authorities, in connection with legal proceedings; investigation and/or prosecution of criminal or fraudulent activities. We are required to collect your personal information if you trade-in your product, or if you purchase from us pre-paid mobile telecommunications services, in order for us to be compliant with the relevant law;
● providing your personal information to third parties who assist us in providing goods and services you have requested, such as third party service providers;
● advising you of new goods and services, including for marketing and re-marketing purposes;
● enabling you to take part in competitions and promotions and notifying you about competition results and special offers, which might interest you;
● communicating and responding to questions and complaints raised and to provide you with information or advice;
● assessing your suitability for a role you are applying for, if you are a seeking employment, we collect information to assist with the recruitment and selection process.
TAGG strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, TAGG digital adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we stores Your personal data. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below). A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of TAGG and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
[09:30 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday except Public Holidays]
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our
products please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.